Monday, September 7, 2009

Things ain't getting better so what?! Still gotta live life to the fullest =D

Problems getting worst and worst but oh well as the title say, So What?! I gotta live life to the fullest cause i only live once and only once so fuck all the crap and all and just enjoy myself for i live life for myself and no one else >=).

Well for today, went over to edwards house even though its a holiday but still gotta do assignment T_T oh crap.. i just remembered i'm suppose to take the camera from nadhirah... she gonna kill me :(Pray i survive!! >.< anyway after the meeting and i even helped with their pr event (i hope) xD. went for lunch at mcdonalds with edward, kelvin and carmen =D had a "group discussion" lolx and really felt way better xD

Anyway gonna be playing ma dragonica and enjoy my bloody self for i aint gonna waste my time moping around like some idiotic bum hahaha. damn it missed all my high school friends T_T college friends! bring me out nia... i need movies, coffee and most of all alcohol muahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment