Friday, September 18, 2009

Chilling.

Trying to relax and hopefully in another 45min a major problem in my life will be solved in a good way if not then home will be hell, life will be awesomely fucked up xD. Anyway did nothing much the whole day but dream, think, and most importantly when you're bored is to stone hahahaha.

Well waiting for the time to pass by and the song my blog is playing now is currently my fav song ahahhahaa xD. hungry... ate vege at dinner only =_= well thats the side effect of trying to lose weight i guess. hmm hoping to get some gym equipments soon and oh ya if everything works out i'm gonna get myself a freaking new phone to celebrate muahahaha.

Jenn's birthday coming up soon and I still have no idea where to plan it and who I'm suppose to invite! lolx. Wish me luck people i seriously need it.

Night time still the worst of the worst but hey if it doesn't kill me it'll make me stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment