Tuesday, September 8, 2009

BAH!

Muahahahaha, another day gone by and i'm feeling more broken hearted but wth lor, i'm suppose to be getting happier lolx... anyway today le~ wat happen is... went to school and reach there at 10.30am and call yuen yim and adam lee and ask where the replacement for media planning class is at and guess wat... yes.... the unthinkable happen.... CLASS WAS CANCELED!! :( so had to wait till 2pm for film studies but found edward, jin swan in the com lab and chilled with them till like 12 then head out for choi kee for lunch with more people which are joyee, marcus, nicholas and carmen =D. hanging with all these people makes the problem go away only nia, jin swan still the comedian lolx.

Well at 2pm went to class and watch "pretty woman". my 1st time watching the show even though it was came out like during the 90's lolx. enjoyed the show alot hahaha xD

Anyway kinda depressed but i made up my mind to not care about her anymore, she can do whatever she wants and date whoever she wants cause for all i care, she broke my trust and i hate it when that happens. so whatever lar, i am gonna game and do my assignments and get myself some awesome hot girls =D

Oh yea gonna enjoy myself next week! tuesday going ming tian with a bunch of college mates muahahahahah and then wednesday su buying me tony roma OH YEAH! love my life =D no scratch that... love my awesome friends!

1 comment: