Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tear my heart please for I don't want to feel anymore, I'm sick of caring for someone who just doesn't want it and I'm sick of always being the one in the middle. Always being the "annoying kid" or the guy who is "too soft". Fuck all this, I'm sick of enduring the insults, sick of listening to problems and being able to do shit about it and I'm fucking sick of not being able to stand strong on my own personal issues...

I'm falling apart.. I can't put that smile on my face as often as I used too... I don't even think I'll bother to fight anymore if anyone disses me... I'm just wish I can give up as easily as I think of it..
I don't want anyone to pity me yet they do, I don't want people feeling fucking sorry for me cause I've been through fucking worse and I'll get through it... but maybe not today... maybe not tomorrow... maybe in the afterlife only then you'll see me give you a genuine smile..

I am sick of listening to people telling about what I should have done and what you are fucking doing now cause basically you are out of my life and its your own life you are handling not mine.

Fuck all this problems I have, if I had a choice I would rather be emotionless and not care about anything than being a guy who has a heart..

"I'm sorry if this post is too emo for you but its how I write so if you can't take it then too bad."

1 comment:

  1. i just want you to stand up for yourself i just want you to tell the whole damn world what your really feeling and stop faking it and i want you to try harder but nor worry about worrying others cause how your behaving now IS worrying me..not to mention i'm getting tired of it.

    ReplyDelete