Thursday, November 12, 2009

me weird =P

I'm weird! lolx... well think about it, compare with most sane people out there and you find me the weirdest dude ever i think XD.. ok seriously I NEED TO DO SOMETHING TO MA HAIR! it's getting boring wearing a cap every single day hahaha.

Well hopefully tomorrow things will finally end and i'll be a happy dude as well as my family too =D if not then there goes more torture and miseries. And if it doesn't wonder if i should still go to time square.. I still haven't get my ear piercing damn it! BAH! So many things i wanna do and i havnet done it yet ;(

Well hopefully i'll get it all done in ma life time muahahahha needs to start looking up and not down... trying not to think about it as i said to myself before but as usual.. sometimes the mind and the heart never work together -.-|| it's frustrating seriously when that happens.

Wondering if i'll get a nice awesome meal tomorrow XD

No comments:

Post a Comment