Wednesday, November 18, 2009

ok day~

Today is an alright day lolx.. i LIKE my hair XD it may look the same to everyone and i mean everyone =.=|| but i like it lolx even though to me there's a difference.. anyway today was alright and everything..

Well I'm dealing with shit as usual.. home is not home anymore sadly.. but it's still home.. anyway tonight su was awesome lolx.. talked bout our problems and made awesomely lame jokes and bullshit all the way XD hahaha

He treat me mamak and shared with me his starbucks green tea... awesome dude~ will treat u when i have the money. Hope you get will from your sickness soon and thanks for being able to be there for me while i talked non stop bout my problems.. and giving all the advices.. Wish i can help with yours though..

Anyway awesome day~ hopefully tmr's malaysian studies exam i can ace it =x

No comments:

Post a Comment