Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Megan Fox is hot!

Humans! I'm not emo for now and hopefully ever lolx. Jenn talked some sense into me and I've figured what's been bothering me lolx.. anywayyyy enough of that, today is an awesome day.. why? I GET TO SEE MEGAN FOX HOT BODDEEEEHHHH!!!

YEAHHHHH! ooo she is damn hot wei T_T watched jennifer's body with su and jennifer lolx. i stared at jennifer body till i can't get my eyes of it =P ahahahahahahahahaha

Anyway, I seriously need to get myself a haircut but I also want my hair to grow longer and i mean L.O.N.G... but I'm sure grandparents and mom are gonna bother me bout my hair =.=|| I can't keep wearing a hat forever lolx... cause my hair as i said before died on me, can't do any shit on it but hey, life ain't everything bout looks..

If you attract a girl just based on your looks then she ain't worth it in my opinion. XD rather have someone who like me and my personality than just me being "hot" if i ever am lolx...

MUAHAHAHAH that's all for tonight. Mom's birthday today ;( couldn't get anything but hoping tomorrow i can surprise her with the secret recipe cake =D if i have enough money to get it that is...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA! YOU KNOW I LOVE YA =P

No comments:

Post a Comment