Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Style~

Well I really think I found what I like in style lolx.. I seriously like goth/emo style.. it seriously attracts me. Still haven't get my ear piercing which is sad since it is only gonna cost rm15 =.=|| Seriously short on cash this whole year... but I'm still effing going out XD I can't stand the atmosphere at home~

Anyway bout this style.. it;s the hair that attracts me most lolx... but I don't know if it suits me or not but screw it I'm gonna do what I like XD no more following people's opinion or what they like..

Was out with Kenneth and Kok Pin awhile ago and we had mamak and went to CC for dota-ing.. din touch that game for a long long time lolx... end up losing all the games hahahahaha.. Before that went and have ice cream~ with jenn right after dinner lolx.. i know i know.. fattening but i gotta enjoy life right? XD

Anyway that's all for now.. really interested in emo/goth styles and i want a tattoo LOL.. I want stuff that I want and not what people say it's good or bad or whatever shit xD INDEPENDENT WEI! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment