Sunday, June 6, 2010

Wow!

It's been a longggggg time since i've blogged hahaha. Didn't had the urge to write or anything for the past month. Well i'm actually having fun with my internship at astro as i've met a bunch of people and shit. Learn to some life shit things over there too and yeah. I kinda miss writing all the usual things write and all and might start back soon as I need to keep my writing skills intact as a mass communication student lolx!

Well got a new hair cut which is an effing mohawk. yes people the mohawk, mohawk not the malaysian fake one hahahha. Loving it and planning to get my ear piercing soon then my tattoo~ Still thinking of the design but for now things are looking good.

Met a DVJ haha and he is willing to teach me how to be a DVJ so that's what I'll be doing after my internship. Cause I plan to further my studies in Aussie and I need to save up cash for it. So yeah while saving money I might as well go learn something new wheee~

Well that's basically it for now haha. Till the next update =X

No comments:

Post a Comment