Monday, June 14, 2010

Myself

Just came back from a effing long yam cha session with Jenn, Su and Nigel lolx. Good day and awesome people to be hanging with. Kinda know what I want for my 1st tattoo and it means alot to me. More than anything in the world and basically the only way you'll ever see me in a way say I love you to a person anymore.

In a way I'm slowly discovering myself all over again and right now I know this, I have real low self-confidence, I have a physical attraction barrier thing when it comes to girls and I never express love or anything related to that in terms of friends and family. Haha that's me I guess and oh ya friend say I runaway from whatever emotions by just smiling and that ain't true! I hope ><

Well planning to cut my awesome hair on the 1st of july and I am going through an annoying phase. Seriously. Very DA annoying! Can't get rid of it easily some more T_T

Well ciaoz for now~ see you when I see you hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment