Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lost

I'm kinda feeling lost these past couple of weeks cause my internship is gonna end and although I kinda make plans and this and that and what I'm gonna do after internship I do not have a single clue whether it's really what I want or whether it's gonna happen the way I want it to be or not... Plus this feelings at night is gonna get me to jump down a goddamn bridge someday if it doesn't disappear soon. Seriously zzz

Well I used to write to release my feeling and pent up emotions but I can't seem to write and once in a while the inspiration is there and the words start popping into my mind but I can't find a paper or anything to write. And I prefer writing on deviantart when I'm alone and I never seem to be alone at work or at home cause of my lil bro but I don't blame him lolx.

Wanna get a laptop so I can have my privacy but it won't be so soon and well.. when I finally am alone the words and the feelings all just disappear and I'm left sitting in the room feeling numb. So yeah it kinda sucks right now but at least I'm always out with friends on weekends which kinda help me feel alot of better haha.

You know who you guys are and you're awesome I have to tell you that XD

Well that's all... gonna stone in front of the computer now~ ciaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment