Sunday, September 19, 2010

Once again?

LOLX it's september... realize it is seriously not a good month for me... it's september and things are happenin in this month again... maybe 9 isn't a good number for me lolx!! Well me and su are planning to get ourselves a zippo next month and after that plan his partay at his house where i'm planning to get totally wasted... after that have to plan where to take my mom to on her burthday and finally make time to visit my dad at his graveyard... Seriously i miss my dad and i kinda wish he was here... i'm sure he'll know what to do... Things are starting to get out of control.. especially at home... I so need some vacation so i can escape all the hustle and bustle for just a couple of days and rejuvenate myself...

Well anyone wants to plan a trip with me for maybe 3-4 days? ahaha anywhere but here is fine with me as long as it's somewhere where i can just let loose and forget bout everything...

Hmm.. bringing my laptop to work tmr cause my colleagues are really interested in how my laptop is hahaha...

Ok.. time to do some stuff to make myself sleepy so that my brain will not function and i can finally fall asleep~

nights humans~ hopefully i'm able to see u ppl soon whoever u are hahahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment