Thursday, August 26, 2010

Been a while...

Well I'm currently working now at bangsar as a part time events admin... Been tired lately and stressed up over some issues... Heck I've always got issues LOL!! well hoping to find a couple of days to just hang out all night and not go home for a couple of days... I am hoping and seriously hoping... that this will happen! I seriously need a break from city life and the people...

Been so out of the music world for some time... would like to thank yuen yim for still updating me with awesome music hahahaha! So need to catch up with them people larrrrrr.... i need to see some damn familiar faces ady!!!!!

Well gonna do listen to music, stone and then sleep hopefully~ kinda tired of always hoping, asking and dreaming bout it when I know so well it ain't gonna happen... Well sometimes we just dream too much now don't we xD

No comments:

Post a Comment