Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fall for it

I can't sleep and it's already 2.30am. I should be exhausted and I worked at the coffee shop and then played badminton then hang out with su but I can't sleep at all... Well anyways end up writing this cause was hoping it would somehow get me to sleep or make me at least feel sleepy lolx. Well hopefully you people would enjoy it and critics are welcomed =) It's call "Fall for it"



Words
They're just words to you
Random sayings and phrases
But you never knew the effect it does to me

Burn
You love it
You totally love watching me burn
And yet you pretend you care

Honesty
What's that? I'm lost
Cause I don't think you actually have it
Hell...all I see is lies and goddamn fake prayers

Love
Do you actually know what it is?
Do you even feel love?
Cause you fucking say you do but you don't

Cry
You say you do, it helps
But does it? You act all helpless when you're not
Stop fucking playing with me cause it's fucking annoying

Fuck
Yeah fuck you cause I cared, i cared too damn much
And I'm saying fuck you now cause you don't deserve shit
Cause I love watching you getting fucked up

Lies
All lies.. all fucking good for nothing lies
To think I actually believed you
Damn it, all you do is lived a goddamn LIE

Bye?
I would love to just say bye
To just live on without having to care so much anymore
But you fucking can't leave can you? Can't you just say BYE?

Cause you love it
You totally fucking love it
The way you used me and mold me into believing shit
Cause you knew I'll fall it, a fall so deep I can't see myself anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment