Tuesday, July 27, 2010

currently?

Well as the title says currently i dunno what happening... All I know is that I'm pretty lost right now and am pretty cranky as well... Well all i know is.. it's always YOU that pisses me off with the way you never reply me or bother bout what's happening when you pretend you care. It's pissing me off to the max because right now you are basically just playing with me and trust me someday you will regret it cause I will start not giving a damn bout it anymore and I'll fucking stop sharing cause from the way I see it.. it's not doing any shit that is helping me or you giving a damn.

Well I'm just letting of steam.. basically right now doing part time and just chilling and looking around for what college I should go to and do my degree haizz... I'm getting worst and I know it but I can't do anything bout it... might as well just let it be and see where I'll end up..

Well ciao people see ya~~

No comments:

Post a Comment