Monday, April 12, 2010

One more writing

My hands are shaking, shaking so violently. I can't control them, I can't control the chaos in me. The full force of multiple emotions trying to push them self out. To reach out into the open. I standing here, staring and staring into the open space. Thinking what is my purpose, where am I suppose to be.

I feel like a stranger in my mind and my body. I wanna break free, from this thinking from this rules from this restraint. I don't feel the same and no one would understand. I wanna do the unthinkable, the forbidden and the taboo-ed.

No one notices, no one ever does. I was never here, always in my own world. I can't drive, I can't walk and I can't crawl for I have no idea where I'm heading. I'm a stranger at my own home. It's worst to never be noticed in a place where people should know who I am.

My body is shaking, shaking so violently. I can't stop myself from shaking, it's controlling me. I'm here, I'm fading..I'm gone. Disappearing act like the wind, like the air itself.

I'm whispering to myself silently..

No comments:

Post a Comment